A 10 week summer plan to (1) strengthen the foundations of our faith and (2) to experience the transformative power of the gospel in our own lives.
Sunday worship will be 10-11 am, followed by grilling burgers and hot dogs, and then one hour for Strong Foundations. That time will include some teaching, processing together what this means for our lives, and praying for one another.
1. July 18: Why are we here? The Big Picture Gospel
2. July 25: God in Christ, God in Trinity
3. August 1: Using Scripture in our Lives
4. August 8: Biblical Anthropology 1: Method
5. August 15: Biblical Anthropology 2: Ethics
August 22 - BREAK
6. August 29: God in Worship: Liturgy and Sacraments
7. September 5: Worship at Home: With Family and Friends
8. September 12: Personal Prayer: Connecting with God
9. September 19: God on Mission in Buffalo
10. September 26: Church: Walking Together